I like the over produced look of these two screen shots.
Screen shots with fennec and delay experiment ( look to DVD attached for film test )
I love these fennec fox dogs I stumbled across on you tube. Something about them reminds me of a Matthew Barney creature in the Cremester series. or a scene from David Lynch.
I have played around with the colour and gammer levels to get as much of the gloss as possible.
I want to accentuate their playboy bunny pink inner ears and highlight fur.
I think the foxes go very well with the high polished table scene.
In the above screen shots I played around with delays to create a more dreamlike effect. too much....
What captivated me most about these fox dogs and the otters, are that they are both animals in unnatural environments.
A complete contrast to the beach and log film. And somewhere in between of the table licking scene.
somehow they fit well in between the two.
My only concern is that it may become too animalistic.
or animal vs human
That is always the danger of using two different subject matters, the unavoidable comparison between the two.





No comments:
Post a Comment