Friday, October 14, 2011

t h e s o u t h








The remarkables. Queenstown
I would have loved to have filmed these misty mountains for a dream sequence...they were hauntingly beautiful...

When we went away on tour down south , I kept a visual diary of locations I thought fitted images from my dreams. I feel like I can move away from the re ac-curing licking theme. I can't explain why I had to do it so many times. But I did. I think it had something to do with having a spell of crippling anxiety attacks at the time, which eased away a bit just before we went on tour.  I now no longer feel like I have to do it anymore. I want to move onto other scenes or moods from my dreams. So after collecting new images from the places we visited ( the above images are from a rugged beach in Dunedin ) I will refer back to the collected manuscripts of dreams as a reference point again.  )





No comments:

Post a Comment