A few years back I saw my first Star Wars film. Not having gown up with it, and not remembering any names (apart from having a crush on the name Luke Skywalker when I was little ) I didn't feel I'd earnt the right to love it as much as I did. It blew my mind! but not for the reasons it perhaps should of. I just couldn't get over the colour palette of indigo blue, glossy black and storm-rider pale - blue white. All those shiny high polished surfaces left me reeling for months.
I experimented with the gammer and colour levels to have an finish similar to the glossy surfaces of star wars which this set and outfit reminded me of. I think I am coming to more of an aesthetic I am after. There is a short screen shot test film on a DVD from this series.






No comments:
Post a Comment