While the pose and method of licking the table is getting a stage where that I am happy with , the lighting is too austere and I am going off the industrial backdrop, especially with the harsh spot light. It worked better in the front room with natural light. 

film test of starting on the floor, then licking my way up to the top of thet able surface. the duration of the licking sequence was about 9 minutes in total. How ever, I am starting to go off the idea of starting on the ground as it easily turns the work into an endurance test, especially in light of it being such a physically hard task, which is defiantly something gI want to avoid as I want it to keep its surreal nature , true to the dream.
I love the composition of the above screen shot. Try and repeat this pose in different lighting.
I like the center of the composition being the two meeting lines of the back drop. keep in future shots?








No comments:
Post a Comment