Monday, October 17, 2011

you tube

I searched you tubed for a long time after not being able to find any suitable horse footage. ( even  rented out black beauty and the black stallion from Aro...) 

When I ch-rolled through the many many you tube videos of ' black horses running wild' most came up with still photo tributes to Enya . Nothing like the  footage I wanted to re-film . 
Of  a running horses zoomed up onto non de script bits of  their body .
I wanted to be able to turn up the colour balance and make them into glossy black moving creatures , far removed from being a horse. The same glossy nature as my black table.

When I couldn't find my horse after searching high and low.

(insert photo of horse)

I turned to other animals I thought I could give the same glossy quality as my table. animals like eels and otters.
I went off the snails and slugs as I could see it fast becoming a type of horror film aesthetic .








No comments:

Post a Comment