Wednesday, October 12, 2011

licking form one end to the next


After talking to my peers at school, I tried a series of licking test shots working my way from one end of the table to the next as that was my biggest criticism. That my licking didn't make sense in the spot. That my peers 'didn't get it' .  
After doing this and thinking about their comment over a few days I realised it help clarify something in my mind.
 I din't want it to 'male sense' I didn't want people to 'get it' . It had to be licking without purpose to keep it surreal. It was a scene from a dream . I wasn't meant to fit. I found this feedback incredibly useful in clarifying in my own head what was important to me. what I wanted and what I didn't want.






No comments:

Post a Comment