please note: almost ALL PHOTOS of my work are SCREEN SHOTS from VIDEO WORKS. becuase the files were too large to upload they will be handed in seperately.
Monday, October 17, 2011
KITTENS
This scene of the kittens is my favourite sequence of the film. When I edited it in , it gave me a strange feeling .
I had to leave for a while and go out side.
Eat something .
Smell some air.
For some reason I had disturbed myself.
I had become the voyeur .
The tables had turned.
The legs with the bulge in his y-front crept me
The slow moving tail or the hungry cats
Moved the same way as the trapped otters in the bath tub
There was such a feeling of cloister-phobia
A maddening air in concentration
The same sickly yellow as my table
please watch video below
I decided the fennox fox dogs had to go in place of the kittens. I loved the fennox foxes , but couldn't have three different animals in risk of it becoming
Animals vs the wild.
Animals vs mankind
We are all animals
The aesthetics of the fennox fox defiantly fitted , but the indiscernible mood the kittens evoked was better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment